Have you unintentionally formatted your PC/Laptop hard drive? Do you want to know how to restore deleted or lost data from hard drive? If so, read out this brief article to know how to accomplish recovery in a few simple mouse clicks.
Hard disk is one of the important storage components to save and backup data such as music albums, video clips, graphical presentations, text documents, movies, etc. due to its huge storage capacity. Apart from hard drive, there are also other storage devices such as flash drive, SD cards, firm wire and external hdd which can be effectively used to save data. With the usage of this storage capacity, you can transfer data between devices in a short period of time.
However there are chances for data to get deleted or lost from storage devices due to accidental deletion, formatting, virus infection, software conflicts, drive crash, mishandling of storage device and so on. Luckily, with the usage of Data Recovery Software you can easily recover deleted or lost data. This is the popular tool which is effectively used by more number of people to perform data recovery after unavoidable situations.
Scenarios on how data got deleted or lost:
Unreliable Anti-Virus Tool: Virus has a capability to enter storage devices and corrupt data very easily. It happens due to receiving files from virus infected devices, downloading any data from unworthy or pirated sites, etc. To get rid of this disaster, you may opt unreliable anti-virus tool to remove virus from your storage devices. Thus once the scanning process is over this unreliable tool will remove all the virus infected data from storage devices.
Interruptions during Data Transfer: After connecting external storage to PC/Laptop, you may decide to transfer data between the devices. While performing this task, if you unintentionally eject your storage device during data transfer then there is a possibility for data to get deleted or lost in a fraction of seconds.
Re-Installing OS: While re-installing of OS if any interruptions occurs such as file system corruption, sudden system re-boot, etc. this sort of incidence can result in huge data loss from hard drive.
Above stated are some common scenarios for data deletion or loss but by using Data Recovery Software you can recover data very easily.
Features of Data Recovery Software:
- This software can recover any kind of data such as music albums, video clips, presentations, documents and photo gallery without any difficulty.
- By using this utility, you can recover lost or deleted data from external hdd, flash disks, memory cards, flash wires and iPods in quick period of time.
- This tool has a power to get back data which are inaccessible or unreadable due to formatting and virus infection.
- It can support retrieval on various file system such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFSX and so on.
- With an assistance of this software, user can recover data on various brands of external hdd which include Seagate, Hitachi, Sony, Samsung, Buffalo, Toshiba and many others.
- As soon as the data is retrieved, user can sort data on the basis of file name, date, file size and location.
- This software can be installed and utilized well in major Windows and Mac OS.
Also, if you want to recover deleted partition then make use of this reliable utility.