In recent days Microsoft Word has become most popular and been used by all organization, professional and nonprofessional users to build information or records. If you have lost word document and not able to recover it in any circumstances. Do not worry!!! You can recover lost Word Document using an efficient Word file recovery tool called Document recovery tool.
Yes, it is possible to retrieve lost word document using Document Recovery Software. Move forward with below few simple steps to get back lost Word files.
- Launch Document Recovery Software after downloading and installing on your operating system.
- Select Recover Files from the home screen window and later choose either Recover deleted files or Recover Lost Files option from next screen window to restore word document.
- Select the drive from where you want to retrieve word document, from all available storage drives.
- Select specific types of files like .doc or .docx extension to choose particular file or else skip to select all the files by default.
- Once the scanning is initiated and gets over, you can preview all the recovered document file.
- If you are using demo version download software to save the recovered word documents.
Highlighting features of Document Recovery Software.
- This Software is transparency with all versions of Windows. Recovers Word document from Windows version such as Windows 10, 8, 7, 3, Windows XP, Vista, etc.
- This application uses advanced recovery techniques which allows to recover deleted word documents, missing Word document etc. after accidental deletion/formatting hard drive.
- It scans complete drive to recover lost document. It is the quick and easy way of recovering lost Word documents.
- This app recovers deleted/lost word document from external drives, flash drives, and memory cards and so on.
- It support to recover document from any file systems such as FAT16, HFS+, NTFS, EXFAT and HFSX.
- This software also supports to recover documents such as doc, docx, ppt, pptx, pst, dbx, pdf, zip, rar and so on in few simple clicks.
What are the different reasons behind loss of Word document?
- Corruption of hard drive and MS Office suite may leads in loss of Word document.
- Unsuccessful/Improper cut-paste method may become a reason for losing Word document.
- Accidentally emptying Recycle Bin may result in loss of Word documents.
- Windows system shut down while accessing Word documents.
- Inappropriate Closing of Microsoft Office or Word documents.
Document Recovery toolkit is integrated with a powerful scanning algorithm that deeply scans the drive to retrieve deleted Word Documents without changing its original contents. It is a safe and secure recovery tool.