“Hello, friends! Last weekend I went to a national park with my cousin. We enjoyed watching different birds and wild animals. This was one of the awesome moments of my life. I captured many pictures of those birds and wild animals on my digital camera. When I was viewing those pictures on my digital camera due to low battery my camera got turned off. I charged the battery and switched on the digital camera, I found all my pictures are missing and I was frustrated a lot”.
Have you ever faced such problems? What are the reasons behind loss of data from the digital camera? Let’s see the reasons behind data loss from a digital camera:
- If the digital camera gets abruptly turn off due to low battery while capturing or viewing photos, it may lead to loss of pictures.
- Accidentally pressing format button while doing something on your digital camera will lead to deletion of all the photos and videos.
- If you pull out the memory card of a digital camera from the computer without following recommended commands, then there are more chances of deleting files.
- Interruption during file transfer process (cut and paste option) may cause data loss in a digital camera.
- If you insert digital camera memory card into a computer and use delete button to delete files from memory card, then the deleted files will not get stored in Recycle Bin or Trash.
Now you got to know how data will get lost from a digital camera. If your data is lost due to above reasons, you need to use Digital Camera Data Recovery software. This software is reliable and it has an inbuilt algorithm which will recover lost data in few simple steps. A skilled person is not required to use this software and the common user can manage this software. This software can also recover photos and videos from different featured brands of digital cameras such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Sigma etc.
Features of Digital Camera Data Recovery:
This utility can recover data from a digital camera on all latest versions of MS Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008) and Mac OS X (Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard and Snow Leopard) operating system. It recovers data from hard drives (SCSI, SATA, IDE etc), flash memory cards (MMC, memory sticks, SD, XD etc), USB external drives, FireWire drives. It is capable of recovering deleted data of different file formats such as SR2, 3FR, MRW, RAW and X3F for both Windows and Mac operation system. This software has ‘find option’ that can locate files on the basis of name, size and file name. Data deleted using delete all button and formatting accidentally on a digital camera can be recovered by this software. It can recover pictures lost due to a corruption of file system of digital camera memory card.
Precautionary measures to avoid data loss from the digital camera:
- Do not remove memory card abruptly during transferring of data.
- Do not view/capture pictures when the digital camera battery is low.
Use copy and paste keys to transfer data from system to memory card or vice- versa.