Formatting is a process of erasing all the contents from the computer’s or any of your storage devices’ memory. It can be performed in any situation and on any device utilized to keep data. You can format your device in two ways they are full format and quick format. Full format will scan the hard drive over completely from scratch; rebuild all of its file structures. On the other hand, Quick format will just blank FAT and directory table without checking for bad sectors. Whenever you format a drive you need to be careful and should have taken the backup of the data stored on the device. After formatting you can use this data to restore back your data.
In a few instances formatting becomes mandatory; it’s not a hazardous task until and unless you have a backup of your data. The problem arises only when you don’t have this backup, because this leads to permanent loss of data from your hard disk. Consider a situation that you are trying to open a file but because of some errors you will not be able to open it. In order to open this file you will be asked to format the drive, you will not even permitted to take the backup. In this situation you are forced to format the hard drive. To be on safer side you choose to do Quick format. After formatting is done, you will be worried on how to recover my hard drive after quick format. However you don’t need to worry, as there is recovery software that will recover your entire lost and formatted data from your hard disk drive. This software can recover your entire data just in couple of minutes. The software is formatted data Recovery software.
This is not the only situation in which you format your drive there are numerous situations like this in places you format your drive. The most popular reasons are:
- Accidentally selecting a wrong dive or partitioning and format it for which there is no backup, while partitioning and formatting the drive
- Unknowingly choosing the “format” option rather than selecting “scan for viruses” option on any drive
- Forcefully formatting the drive due to some errors while trying to access data or document
- File system corruption due to virus / malware/ spyware attack also leads to formatting the drive
- Reinstalling the Operating system also results in formatting the hard drive
In the above situations if you don’t have the backup, there are chances of losing data. In such cases, I’m able to undoubtedly say that this software is capable of doing my hard drive recovery to recover data lost in any of the above situations. Following are the key features of this software that made me confident about it:
- Disk Cloning feature helps in data recovery from hard drives with bad sectors as well as in quick recovery of deleted files
- Able to recover and also identify different file formats according to their unique file signatures
- Easily recovers complete data from formatted, re-formatted, repartitioned and crashed hard drives from both Windows and Mac operating systems
- Supports recovery of data even from corrupted file systems
- It also bypasses bad sectors by creating disk image files and recover files from different types of memory cards, iPods, USB drives, FireWire drives, etc.
These are a few of the features of this software. In order to check the ability of this software you can download the free trial version of the software first. If you’re pleased with the outcomes you can purchase the software. Once you download the software, follow these steps:
- Install it on your desktop or laptop and Run the software
- Select the “Recover Partition / Drive ” option from the main screen and then select “Formatted Recovery” option in the next window
- Select the drive for recovery and press “Next”
- Scanning process starts, once it completes, save the session then you can easily see all your recovers files
- Can even view each files using the “Preview” option to evaluate the chances of recovery
- Now, purchase the software and save the recovered files