System restore is a in build function available in all Windows Operating system which helps user to restore the system files, installed application, registry key without affecting to the personal data and also you can say that it undo the changes what the user had made after system restore point which gradually increase the system performance.
Most of the people are not aware of that, if user performs system restore on all Windows OS and doesn’t take backup then the loss of crucial files is confirmed. Hence, losing crucial files may result in critical situation. Suppose, if you have lost files due to system restore option and looking for the best solution then by using this My Hard Drive Recovery application you can retrieve erased files. For more detail about the recovery you can visit here http://www.myharddriverecovery.net
In two situations you can perform system restore:
- Suppose, your system is infected by dangerous harmful program come from other device or while downloading files from untrusted sites. Once the system gets infected by virus then it may corrupt the file system and system behaves abnormally. Now, you restore your system at the previous restore point.
- Secondly, if you want to sell your system or machine then before selling your electronic gadgets, you should perform system restore function to make it original factory setting when you had purchased new system.
When does system restore causes to the loss of data?
- Imagine that you are performing system restore process and it got interrupted as a result of power failure, system error and so on. Here the computer could be unstable state and result in huge amount of data loss.
- If in case you perform system restore without taking proper backup then all stored files and changes you have made from the time of restore point will be lost. You can say that when system restores is done then Operating system erases the complete information available in the disk.
- Suppose you have installed multiple applications and in future system behaves abnormally, at that time you can set system restore to bring your system in the previous state when system was working properly.
This top rated software is capable of recovering files after system restore on various Windows Operating system for example Windows 7, XP, Vista and so on. As well as this professional application has ability to retrieve numerous files for example audio files (MP3, WAV), videos (MPEG, MP4, AVI), images (CR2, CRW, KDC, RAW), Word files, PPT, PPTX, etc. from external storage media like external HDD (SATA, ATA, IDE, SCSI), USB drive, pen drive, memory card (Mini SD, CF card, Memory stick), etc. This powerful tool has ultimate feature which recovers even after formatting the drive. You can store files on the basis of file name, size, file extension, file types and so on.
Note: If you wish to purchase the product, then firstly download the demo version from the site and install it on computer to check the performance. After the satisfaction you can purchase the product key.