MS Outlook is developed by most popular Microsoft Company. It really is referred being an email client and useful for communication to send emails and receive emails. Along with emails you can store other Outlook items like, contact list, notes, personal information, calendar entries, journals etc. These problems information including emails is utilized to keep in one common file and that is referred to as a PST (Personal Storage Table) file. Suppose should you lost all such stored data from the Outlook PST file because of its damage then what you will really do to recover Outlook PST file data? Many of you could get frustrated or confuse and try to recover damaged Outlook file by using its inbuilt function like scanpst.exe. But bear in mind, in case there is severe harm to PST file you need to repair Outlook PST file through the use of third party tool like, Outlook PST recovery software. Many helps to repair damaged /corrupted PST file helping to revive all lost and deleted data as a result.
There are some reasons mentioned below which means that your PST file may get damaged and you also must recover Outlook PST file.
• Oversized PST file: MS Outlook application will come in different versions like Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. All of these versions are distinguished by their storage capacity and further features. Outlook 2000 stores 2GB data in its PST file, Outlook 2003 and 2007 stores 20GB and Outlook 2010 stores 50GB data in the PST file. In the event the PST file exceeds this storage capacity in that case your Outlook PST may get corrupted leading to inaccessibility of Outlook attributes.
• Failure of Upgradation process: Lots of you’d rather upgrade Outlook application because after upgrading Outlook you’ll get more capabilities e.g. increased PST file storage capacity. But while upgrading Outlook application from old version to the new edition this upgradation process fails due to interruption with the result that your PST file could get corrupted.
• Sharing OF PST file over network: In the event you share same PST file over LAN/WAN network, your PST file get damaged due to failure of network connection while accessing PST file.
These are the three major reasons with the result that your PST file can get damaged and face data loss. There are some more reasons like, virus or malware attack on PST file, while accessing PST file abrupt system turnoff etc may also affect to break of PST file. So to avoid such kind of data loss problems it is possible to keep to the following steps,
• Don’t work on multiple emails simultaneously.
• Keep a updated, strong antivirus in system.
• Close the Outlook application before switching off system
• Keep a backup of PST file.
Therefore, if you wish to recover Outlook PST file data you’ll be able to utilize the best Outlook recovery software. Many really helps to recover Outlook data from damaged Outlook file very easily and efficiently. Outlook recovery software program is available in free demo version that you can download in your system and check out for file recovery from damaged PST file.