“…. When I try to play a MOV file, I am receiving a notification “Cannot play a damaged MOV file”. 1 week before the same MOV file was playing absolutely good but what happened now? What caused the MOV file to get damaged? How can I fix the damaged MOV video files?”
If you find any MOV files are corrupted or damaged and unable to play on QuickTime or any other media player: Do not worry!!! The damaged/ corrupted MOV file can be repaired in a few simple mouse clicks by using MOV File Repair software.
The main cause behind the corrupted or damaged MOV files:
- Viruses are the major threat that spreads all over the file system and cause damage to the MOV files.
- Using third party application tool to convert MOV file format to any other might cause severe damage to MOV files.
- Any interruption or abrupt shut down in the system might corrupt the MOV files. The corrupted MOV file will be unable to play in QuickTime.
- If the header file is corrupted. The MOV file cannot be accessed in such cases too.
- Sometimes, the MOV file compression will also cause damage to MOV video files.
- During download of any MOV Video file from the browser, If the download is disturbed or interrupted in between might damage the downloaded MOV file.
How to repair MOV Files?
As discussed above there are many reasons that cause the damage to MOV files or corrupt the MOV files. In such cases don’t upset!!! Move forward with MOV file repair toolkit which easily debugs the issue without any hassle.
You can repair your MOV files in 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Initially, launch the application after successful download and installation of MOV File Repair application.
Step 2: Browse and select the appropriate MOV file which is to be repaired.
Step 3: Repair process will be initiated. Wait with patience!! Until the repair process is complete. Later, you can preview the repaired MOV file.
If you are satisfied with the repaired MOV file, purchase the software to save them on the desired path.
Highlighting features of MOV File Repair software:
- This software is reliable, compatible and has user-friendly interface to fix the damaged MOV file in a few simple steps.
- Not only the MOV files but also repair the MP4 files as well as the other video files recorded on camera.
- This tool repair audio and video stream individually and then adjoins them later. Thus any audio-video sync in the file can also be repaired.
- This software is fabricated with efficient and more advanced techniques which can be repaired on various Windows version as well as on Mac Operating System.