captured lots of photos and recorded video of the cute baby and was planning to share those photos with my other friends through Facebook. But when I connected my Micro SD card to my system, the entire files from the Micro SD card gets vanished. Can any suggest me how to retrieve my photos from Micro SD card without losing single photos?”Micro SD card is the world’s smallest memory card which is designed for the new generation digital smartphones, portable media players, audio players, Tablets, digital camera, MP3 players, and other digital gadgets. This memory card can hold data which is ranging from 2 GB to 64 GB. Micro SD card is produced by so many manufacturers like Lexar, SanDisk, Sony, Transcend, Samsung, Kingston, etc. However, files including photos saved on Micro SD card gets deleted or lost due to any of the unforeseen reasons and user faced some drastic situation after losing photos from Micro SD card. So it is always recommended to use any reliable software like Photo Retrieval software to recover deleted or lost files including files from the Micro SD card with great ease.
Reasons for photo loss from Micro SD card:
- Unintentional deletion of photos from Micro SD card while you are previewing photo on the digital camera or camcorders.
- Mistakenly formatting of Micro SD card instead of formatting another drive which are connected to the system.
- Using the same Micro SD card on multiple gadgets will finally cause damage to the functionality of the Micro SD card so making the card corrupt.
- Connecting to Micro SD card on virus infected systems may delete your precious photos from the Micro SD card.
- Abruptly ejecting of Micro SD card may also result in loss of files including photos from Micro SD card.
- Use of third party software like antivirus program may delete your photos from Micro SD card if the photos of files are infected by the harmful virus.
- Due to Micro SD card file system corruption, the files including photos stored in Micro SD card may become inaccessible leading to loss of photos.
- Improper handling of Micro SD card like removing or inserting abruptly into the digital camera may result in loss of photos.
- While transferring pictures from Micro SD card to system or another storage device if system shutdown automatically then it leads to loss of files including photos.
- within Micro SD card, chances are there that user may unknowingly select Delete option instead of move
- After connecting Micro SD card to the system, instead of performing a scan operation, the user may mistakenly click on format option which results in erasing of entire files including photos.
Don’t get upset, if you lose any files including photos as you can take the help of Photo Retrieval software to retrieve photos from Micro SD card on all major version of Windows and Mac operating system.
Features of Photo Retrieval software:
- This software is capable of recovering media files such as videos, audios, photos, etc. from Micro SD card which gets deleted or lost due to any of the reasons.
- It recovers various photo file formats such as JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, etc.
- It also recovers RAW photo on various storage devices such as Micro SD card, hard drive, memory sticks, flash drive, USB drive, etc.
- This software can recover files including photos from various types of memory card such as CF, MMC, XD, SDXC, SDHC, etc.
- “Preview” option is available in the demo version of the software to view the recovered photos before restoration.